Wednesday, October 18, 2006

all things bad

there's smthg annoyingly wrong with my tag board! did anyone notice? it's been like that for several days. so pls dun tag me. i cant be bothered abt it for nw.
exams begin in 7 days.
i flunked my prices and markets test 2. great news huh. esp whn exams r gonna be even tougher. bloody shit.
24 more days and i'll be out of town! this is certainly smthg that puts a smile on my face.

i feel so out of sorts now. fighting an inner battle takes up alot of unnecessary energy. knowing i need to working harder and knowing i've got so little time, body's feeling so weak.
the soul is willing but the flesh is weak. how true.

now all i pray is for myself to pull thru the remaining 23 days till my last paper. i pray for God's wisdom and strength on all of us studying/schooling alike. stay strong and be a fighter. we're all in this together!

cuzy, we can do it ya! it's alr ur last sem. hang in there! i noe u'll do great, u always do.
i'm so proud of u.
love u n missing u as always...

No comments: